Just Living isn’t enough said the butterfly, One must have sunshine, freedom and a little flower..
This project is my submission as a Guest Designer for Polkadoodles WeLove2createchallenge team- October Month.
Following is the link
POP UP Card
No garden truly blooms until butterflies have danced upon it... by K.D.Angelo
“Honey Rose Stamp”PD8056 for Sentiments : https://www.polkadoodles.co.uk/honey-rose-transitions-layering-stamps-clear-polymer-stamp-set/
Scrumptious Sugar Craft Papers: https://www.polkadoodles.co.uk/sugar-scrumptious-6-x-6-paper-pack/
Vintage Candy 6 x 6″ paper pack : https://www.polkadoodles.co.uk/vintage-candy-6-x-6-paper-pack/
Super Sprigs – Craft die: https://www.polkadoodles.co.uk/super-sprigs-craft-die/
Pretty Flowerpots & Planters craft cutting die: https://www.polkadoodles.co.uk/pretty-flowerpots-planters-craft-cutting-die/
- Used a Black Card Stock: 12’x6′ inch , Folded the card into half, then the first fold in the half is again folded in half.
2. Used a 12’x2′ inch black card stock strip for the pop up.
3. Used the paper packs(mentioned in the material list) to design the card.
4. For the Pop up images have used both the die(mentioned in the material list)
5. Stamped the butterflies and sentiments using the honey rose stamp
6. Used little birdie embossing texture paste: Avacado Smoothie for the emboss effect below the pots and below the sprigs.
7. Used Rangers Distress inks bundle sage for distressing the leaves and plants and Rangers Archival Ink Black for the Stamping.
A blue butterfly is known for being wish granter..
I hope you liked this project , would love to know your feedbacks in the comments section below. I also cater to orders for customized handcrafted gifts for themes of your choice. Feel free to contact me to know more email@example.com.